A few weeks ago I went to the Shanghai Art Museum on a Monday, excited to take advantage of something hard to find in Shanghai: no crowds! Well, there's not much to report (so I apologize for the relative lack of substance in this post). I got what I asked for: me, the museum, and a dozen people at the most, milling around its five or six floors.
You know how I like things that are pretty =)
I think I might have taken more photos, except you know, I was in a museum, and in museums, they tell you:
So I was being all clandestine, shooting pictures from underneath my jacket, trying to find material for the blog, but realizing there wouldn't be many visuals this time. Until...I heard the 'click click' of someone else's camera down the hall. I looked over, and I saw some lady snapping away, right under the nose of one of the museum guards! The guard was just watching this lady, looking a little bored even and clearly uninterested in the blatant breaking of the rules.
Again, Shanghai. *sigh*
I think I might have taken more photos, except you know, I was in a museum, and in museums, they tell you:
So I was being all clandestine, shooting pictures from underneath my jacket, trying to find material for the blog, but realizing there wouldn't be many visuals this time. Until...I heard the 'click click' of someone else's camera down the hall. I looked over, and I saw some lady snapping away, right under the nose of one of the museum guards! The guard was just watching this lady, looking a little bored even and clearly uninterested in the blatant breaking of the rules.Again, Shanghai. *sigh*
No comments:
Post a Comment