View from about 200 meters up
On the way, I saw signs for the tram that could take me to the top - I admit I was tempted ;) But it was really fun to do it on my own, since it only took an hour each way. It was quiet, peaceful, and super relaxing. PLUS, at the top was a surprise: coffee shops!! Oh the thrill...Thursday, January 15, 2009
at the peak
On the morning of the third day in HK, when Lin left for the airport, I left for Victoria Peak, Hong Kong's most visited site. Ting Ting had mentioned that the place I was staying at was about an hour's walk to the top of the peak, so I was so excited to do it! So I grabbed my iPod, put on some walkin' shoes and set out for the top.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
your tired just looks sexy.
what can i say? i try :)
Post a Comment