skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Ah, the pride and joy of my homeland Taiwan. What is Modern Toilet, you ask? A restaurant, believe it or not. Lin and I visited the one in Mong Kok the second afternoon we were in Hong Kong. Lookit the menu (I mean, the photos, haha).
Only pictures can explain...though I will tell you this. The decor = A+. Fun and creative. Basically we dined on (clean) toilets...
ate over a sink-made-into-a-table with a glass plate over it...
sat under a ceiling of hanging plungers...
...and marveled at the brilliantly-lit urinals decorating the walls.
Hate the name though, haha. And the food I'd give a B-. Wouldn't you agree, Lin? I mean, it comes in brightly colored plates, dishes, and cups shaped like trash cans and squatty potties. Haaaa. Sorry guys, it really was kinda gross.
Jan commented on this stuffed pile of shit - you really can't tell what it is at first glance, can you? See the flies now?)
Well, Lin and I had this humongous chocolate sundae creation...
...but it wasn't as tasty as we expected. It wasn't even chocolate ice cream, it was chocolate ice, aka, snow cone. Ewww. Didn't satiate the chocolate lovers. So we really only went so we'd have something to post pictures about. Looks like mission accomplished. Comments?
No comments:
Post a Comment