"I hate Hong Kong less each time I visit." - the ever-explicit Lin
In truth, Hong Kong is a city I don't quite understand either, with its obvious mix of West and East and an intense fashion culture that somehow survives its steep hills and winding roads. (How do women do it?? Two hours in and I had switched from stilettos to flat boots...) But as always, traveling opens the mind to different places and new experiences. Last summer, Kara and I explored the harbor, Nathan Road, and Disneyland. Last weekend, Lin and I explored Central, Lan Kwai Fong, and new friendships. I had a great time, and I really welcomed the chance to speak Chinese with Ting Ting, Lin, and Izzy.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
so you are cheating on me with another Ting Ting!
ahh! i didn't cheat, i swear!!
but you're older, so you had the name first. crazy right? same 'ting' too.
Post a Comment