Thursday, March 26, 2009

unbelievable...but not really

Question I posed in class today when reviewing how to describe preferences:

Question: Would you rather be ugly and intelligent, or pretty and unintelligent? Why?
Answer: I'd rather be pretty and unintelligent than ugly and intelligent because if I am pretty I can find a good husband.

Me: (laughing it off) Ahh, well..that's..hmm...that's what you think!
(under my breath: Of course you would, you selfish, spoiled twit!)


Who's the student? I'm suuuuure you can guess.
Oh, but after that when she was rudely reading a textbook from another class in MY class while everyone else was engaged in the lesson, I walked over, snatched it from her, and plopped it
loudly on my desk, saying nonchalantly, "If you want to read that book, you're free to leave my class to do it. Who's next?"

SCORE!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha! u were supposed to add...."u're stUpid!!"

wynsters the tigress said...

love it!

Fango said...

Go on, girl! Who do they think you are? Don't they know by know girlfriend been trained on the mean streets of Harlem?

As Officer Morris would say, "What it is."

Missin' ya, KT. Stay classy.