What do I like about today?
~ I like that my hands weren't freezing while I was teaching.
~ I like that my window is open and the heat is off.
~ I like that daylight lasted til 6pm.
~ I like that the sun came out today.
~ I like that I didn't stay late at work.
~ I like that in the subway, I saw at least two people stand to the side to let people out of the car. NO KIDDING!
~ I like that my Chinese tutor actually knows what she's doing.
~ I like honey-banana milkshakes - and the fact that I can get them five minutes down the road.
~ Did I mention that the sun came out today?
Por fin...I like.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
yo tambien!
the sun does that! i wish it could be sunny here every day...
Post a Comment