Wednesday, February 18, 2009

here we go again

Man oh man, how do you say politely that these are NOT names you want to have unless you want to be a character in Final Fantasy?

And the endless confusion about choosing an English name continues. Behold the names I've gotten so far:

~ Rain
~ Cloud
~ ooh, I met White Cloud today. Thank GOD he is also called Nick.
~ Apple
~ Younger. Yeah, you got me. She just wanted a name that sounded like her Chinese name, even though she knows this doesn't really work. I promptly renamed her. Winnie :)
~ Kiwi. Ugh. She's a moody one too. I think I'll call her Moody. Not much better, is it?

2 comments:

wynsters the tigress said...

winnie? winnie?? my goodness. she's probably absolutely marvelous!


and on a side note, it seems that your word verification sometimes uses real words, which often throws me off...

mskimberlytan said...

actually she's a great student. and now you're always with me!! the asian you, anyway...

hey, i wish i got real words because i can never figure them out!