*Post has been modified. It just got better. Sort of.*
i am so sorry for all this.
~~~~~~~
how are you, kim?
i'm ----. And i wanna apologize to you for my words on class today.
i shoulden't say your class is "stupid". you know my english is poor and what i mean is "too simple".i am so sorry for all this.
Hi,
Thanks for your apology. I suggest you give the class - and yourself - a chance before you judge it as too simple. You can only learn and improve if you put in your best effort.
Kim
but,,maybe there is somethin u dk,,,i have to pass IELTS test on April.
Oh, right. I'm the teacher, of course I don't know that you are in an IELTS class to take the IELTS test soon. Wtf. Do you not understand what I'm getting at, biatch??
Ugh, I really really hate students like this. Show a little respect at least! This ain't no note like the ones my girl Isis used to write me after I yelled at - or threatened to yell at - her for not doing her reading homework:
Dear Ms. Tan,
You know I love you but sometimes when you yell at me you hurt my feelings.
Love,
Isis
Isis had better English =)
I will laugh it off, I will laugh it off.....
Thanks for your apology. I suggest you give the class - and yourself - a chance before you judge it as too simple. You can only learn and improve if you put in your best effort.
Kim
but,,maybe there is somethin u dk,,,i have to pass IELTS test on April.
~~~~~~~
Oh, right. I'm the teacher, of course I don't know that you are in an IELTS class to take the IELTS test soon. Wtf. Do you not understand what I'm getting at, biatch??
Ugh, I really really hate students like this. Show a little respect at least! This ain't no note like the ones my girl Isis used to write me after I yelled at - or threatened to yell at - her for not doing her reading homework:
Dear Ms. Tan,
You know I love you but sometimes when you yell at me you hurt my feelings.
Love,
Isis
Isis had better English =)
I will laugh it off, I will laugh it off.....
3 comments:
wow u are a witch in the classroom!!
LOL LOL LOL LOL...
I, too, will join you and laugh at this....
If only they snuck their little folded note into your purse like little Isis. I think that was the trick to it!
ha ha ha ha. oh the memories!
Post a Comment