...but only for a short while. Blogger has been lost to this side of the world for some time and unfortunately all my ranting and raving has gone straight to facebook. I apologize. I like this space much better - and I miss it! Sometimes I have access and can write, but sometimes I can't, due to lots of restrictions from good ole China. Don't wanna say more, in case they're monitoring!
I am off to tutor the kinders today, so this post will have to be short, sweet, and perhaps a little boring. But I thought the blog deserves at least an update. These days I find myself wondering what the next step of my journey will be...and my closest friends know that "wondering" is an understatement. It all eventually leads to "freaking out" and "worrying" and "stressing out." But I am enjoying my time in China, especially after having a beautiful 2 weeks back in the homeland. Next week is the last week of classes and I'm only giving 1 final out of 4 classes. Couldn't complain, could I? When I know what part of the world I will be in for the upcoming year and what I'll be doing, I'll be sure to post it somewhere in cyber-space. Right now it's a complete toss-up.
But I will, I must, try to remember that when there's a will, there's a way.
Xoxo and love to all,
K
No comments:
Post a Comment