Ok, crunch time, baby. Time to make it happen. I literally cannot wait to see Obama kick some ass!!
It's pretty weird following the election from the other side of the world, because not only am I far away, I'm really far away. Like half a day in the future kind of far away! Right now, as all of you are out voting, I am already in bed, because Election Day has ended here. The best part comes tomorrow. When it nears midnight on Tuesday and you are sitting at home, eyes glued to the TV, I'll be...not home. I'll be happily celebrating with a beer (or two or three), mid-day, at the bar, and watching the results with fellow Americans. I. can't. wait.
Wish I was there with y'all in the Big Apple. Talk to you after our nation undergoes a huge change.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wish you were here too!! people were crazy here in the streets of brooklyn. yes we can, yes we DID!!
where are you chica? miss you <3
Post a Comment